Taché Seniors Non-Profit Fund Raiser
ONE DAY – TOMORROW / UN JOUR – DEMAIN
- Develop a range of Housing Projects that will meet Today’s and Tomorrow’s needs for our Community, by providing an Aging in Place Community with – Independent Living, Assisted Living & Personal Care Home
- Design, Market and Construct the initial Senior Housing project on a proposed lot in the town of Lorette.
- Accept deposits from applicants who intend to reside in the Housing Units and Donors who wish to support the development work of the Co-op for the benefit of the broader Community.
- Develop a Membership Shares Offering and By-laws as per the Cooperatives Act of Manitoba
Deposit & Donation Benefits include:
- Be included on a contact list and kept informed of any updates and General Meetings.
- Entitles you to provide input on proposed designs and plans.
- Be notified when Co-op Resident Membership Shares are available for purchase.
- Be notified of future Senior’s Housing Projects by the Co-op.
Donations will help to pay Co-op expenses:
eg: Incorporation, Surveys, Needs Analysis, Preliminary Designs, Business plan, Banking etc.